Contribute
Register

[solved] XPS 13 9350 Sierra, freezing/crashing when plug/unplug power, HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9350 (2016) / Clover
CPU
i7-6560U
Graphics
Iris 540, 3200x1800
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, I'm happy to be part of the hackintosh community :)
I'm a very beginner in this world.. After few months trying to get my computer working on OSX, finally I did it, yeah!!!
Apparently, everything is working:
-wifi
-audio
-trackpad..

But when I plug/unplug the power cord, everything freeze. What did I do wrong please? thank you for your help.
I have also a question about my graphic card.. Mine is a 520 and it's written on the Mac install, 540.. Is it a potential problem? Thank you for your help and your knowledge..

Sorry for my English, I'm French.. lol

XPS13 9350 (late 2016)

UPDATE: to fixe the problem, I had to change the ID from 0x191B0000 to 0x19260004

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm happy to be part of the hackintosh community :)
I'm a very beginner in this world.. After few months trying to get my computer working on OSX, finally I did it, yeah!!!
Apparently, everything is working:
-wifi
-audio
-trackpad..

But when I plug/unplug the power cord, everything freeze. What did I do wrong please? thank you for your help.
I have also a question about my graphic card.. Mine is a 520 and it's written on the Mac install, 540.. Is it a potential problem? Thank you for your help and your knowledge..

Sorry for my English, I'm French.. lol

XPS13 9350 (late 2016)

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I don't know how to upload my entire CLOVER..

Is it ok now?

Nothing attached.
I will start over my install because I didn't do the patching work..
I don't understand what is the screen where I should press Fn+F4?
Could you help me please?

As per FAQ, main Clover screen (where you would normally press enter to boot).
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
I did it.
I think I'm losing my mind trying to understand everything.. I don't know if it's because it's very technical and I'm not English, but I tried to follow the videos on youtube to help me figure it out and everything it's becoming worst... this is my 3rd install today...
HELPPPP!!!!!
If you just can let me know if something in my config is dangerous for my computer,I will just keep it like this... Everything is working apparently except the power management and the crash I get when I plug/unplug the power and when I press the backlight button...
I'm desperate.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back