Contribute
Register

x58 VS p67, Turbo: Real Time Audio Latency,Stutters,Hangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

please share your personal experience in terms of real time audio latency, system stutters, system hangs etc. esp. if you consider TURBO which kicks in / wents off etc... how well is your P67 / 1155 or X58 / 1336 workign in that regard.

Also, what is your experience with sample based tracks, how many tracks and how many gigabytes of samples can you push through, please also share your system specs (cpu, mobo, harddrive)

I use a x58a ud3r v2 , and i use Logic pro 9.13 , Ableton live 8.2 , and Dp7.22 and my hack works more than excellent !

U got Turbo enabled? Does it actually use the turbo on heavy load? If.. how did you measure that?

Yes i have turbo enabled in bios , dont know how to measure that though.... i have my i7/950 OC'd to 3.8Ghz and in Geekbenck it gives me 12700 ,not bad at all......

I do not think 6 core sandy will come. Ivy bridge will get us quad channel and six to eight cores maybe.

damndoe said:
I do not think 6 core sandy will come. Ivy bridge will get us quad channel and six to eight cores maybe.

LGA 2011 / Ivy bridge was what i meant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back