Graphics
Gygabyte ATI 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i have a almost full working ML install, on my Asus. I have read a lot of information in this forum, and on others. But i'm still having some issues, so thats why i'm coming here, to try to make my laptop be fully functional. Here, i'll list the Hardware that i have, the things that are working, and the things that not.

Hardware:
Processor: i3 M380 (2.53Ghz)
Memmory RAM: 8GB
Disk: Samsung SSD 840 (250GB)
Wireless Adapter: AR9285 Network Adapter
Ethernet Adapter: JMC250 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Graphics: Intel Integratated GMA HD.
Audio: Don't know specifically, but it is working with a VooDoo Kext.

Working:
Processor
Memory
SSD
Wireless Adapter
Ehternet, haven't prove yet.
Audio
DVD
Graphics (QE/CI): Using this Kexts http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/
(And installing also the Natit.kext, that appears there).

Not Working:
Sleep (Never returns of the sleep)
VGA (Haven't tried to repair it)
HDMI (Haven't tried to repair it)
Bootloader (Chimera2.0.1): i have tried to install a lot of BL on my SSD but when i do, and i want to boot from the BL installed on the SSD i always got a message that say "unknown locale: 60". I got that message when i haven't installed the Graphics Kext and boot using the USB's BL.

But when i install the GraphicsKextsand boot from the BL installed by the unibeast on my USB my pc starts without problems.

I have readed a lot of this, but im tired to need to have my USB to boot up my pc.

Forgive my english, im trying to learn it.

Also, this is my very first post here, so if i made a mistake, tell me and i'll fix the post.

P.D.: I have all the kext that i found, if somebody wants them, ask me and i will give them.

Thanks.

Sorry, would you talk more about what the kernel you used, kexts and dsdl? I have the same model and can't run 10.9.1 at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back