Graphics
EVGA GeForce 960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Installed clover and had everything working well. I had successfully installed Windows 10 and had it up and running. After running multibeast in OS Sierra and returning to the dual boot screen, Windows will not boot from the clover screen. I get a black screen with with a flashing prompt in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Please follow forum Rules and provide complete hardware details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Clover Legacy/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices

Provide also output of terminal command diskutil list
Provide pic of Windows diskmanagement screen showing partitions/formatting of Windows drive (open disk management tool, put pointer on screen, left click to select, use keys alt+"print screen" to take the pic assuming you have a Windows keyboard)
Same drive or separate drives for the installations?
List basic steps you took to install Windows.

APologies, I got caught up in the build and forgot to update personal profile. That's been finished. The dual boot is off the same drive (crucial 525tb SSD). I'll post details after migration assistant finishes, but followed to the letter the install on this website. I did notice on the Clover boot screen that the Windows boot icon shows "Boot from legacy HD." Not entirely sure what that means.

Last edited:
APologies, I got caught up in the build and forgot to update personal profile. That's been finished. The dual boot is off the same drive (crucial 525tb SSD). I'll post details after ,irrational assistant finishes, but followed to the letter the install on this website.
See the pinned guides in the Multi Booting forum.

Fixed the problem!! I had to reformat the Windows partition and reinstall Windows using a Boot disk created from Rufus rather than from the Windows Media Creator website. Works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back