Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Well. I'm new here. I don't speak english fluently, so, sorry for inconvenience. This is the first time I'm going to try tu build a hackintosh. I'd like to try with Snow Leopard. I've got a copy of the 10.6.0 DVD, and I've got the 10.6.8 DMG update file too.

My Mother Board is a BioStar H6IML.
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10
Graphics: Intel Graphics HD (Integrated Graphics)

I'm not sure if this is gonna work, but, anyway, I hope so :D

Thank you for everything.

Well. I'm new here. I don't speak english fluently, so, sorry for inconvenience. This is the first time I'm going to try tu build a hackintosh. I'd like to try with Snow Leopard. I've got a copy of the 10.6.0 DVD, and I've got the 10.6.8 DMG update file too.

My Mother Board is a BioStar H6IML.
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10
Graphics: Intel Graphics HD (Integrated Graphics)

I'm not sure if this is gonna work, but, anyway, I hope so :D

Thank you for everything.

jomaix:

Your hardware for the most part is ok but its a bit dated or older that what we are using now.

The AUDIO is ok but its reported to have problems by "posters" in the old website - legacy.tonymacx86.com
which you should look at and seach for links to your motherboard.

Your CPU is a Sandy Bridge so this will modify how you install OSX -

In general these "fringe" motherboards have issues w trying to become hacks.

Which is why most of the Motherboards that are used to build hacks are GIGABYTE - which has the largest amount of DSDT files for install compared to other MB makers.

Suggest you look at this for some background information ..
http://www.howtogeek.com/72417/the-how-to-geek-guide-to-hackintoshing-part-1-the-basics/
http://www.howtogeek.com/72821/the-how-to-geek-guide-to-hackintoshing-part-2-the-installation/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back