i9 9900k
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all,
I updated Clover and now my computer will not boot, include Safe Mode. I can get to the Clover screen, but as soon as it tries to boot, it immediately restarts. After the main start screen, the attached information is displayed, which is different than before the Clover update. In Verbose mode, the computer restarts after the text starts to be displayed, but before anything is legible. Suggestions?

i7 8700k / Gigabyte Z370XP - SLI

Attachments

• IMG_20190204_204744.jpg
    IMG_20190204_204744.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 64
A common problem with recent Clover updates is a missing memory fix driver.
Check that you have one (suggest AptioMemoryFix-64.efi) in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

The text that you are seeing is just output from apfs.efi.

A common problem with recent Clover updates is a missing memory fix driver.
Check that you have one (suggest AptioMemoryFix-64.efi) in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.

The text that you are seeing is just output from apfs.efi.
Many thanks, I ended up pulling the SSD, deleting the Boot and Clover folders from the EFI, reinstalling everything through Multibeast and that worked well. I then updated Clover and everything stopped working again, pulled the drive, compared the missing drivers from my previous, working Multibeast install, and AptioMemoryFix-64.efi was indeed missing. Transferred that over to the new install and everything works perfectly again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back