Graphics
GTX 1050Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've been through the CustoMac guide, and I've seen that the guide lists only two Hackintosh compatible wireless cards. However, unfortunately both of those are not available where I live. I have the GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB motherboard, and it comes with a PCIe WiFi and Bluetooth card. However, turns out it isn't compatible with OS X. I already have a MacBook Air with 802.11ac wireless, but I don't have an ac router, so doesn't really make a difference for me. I'd be completely happy with a 802.11n wireless card. What I need is to be able to connect to wireless networks without using some external applications, so a card which is compatible natively or has some good kexts available for Mavericks would be amazing. A card under $30 would be great, since I just upgraded my monitor. Also, any good Mac keyboards? I am using a Windows one now, but I'd really like it if I could have one with all the Mac keys on it. However, I do not want to get an Apple keyboard, and nothing white. My complete build is black, adding a white keyboard would hurt the aesthetic sense. The Logitech ones listed in the CustoMac guide aren't available where I live as well.

Keep up the question! Do we have any other USB/PCI WiFi cards, that will work on OS X (10.9)?

Also about keyboard: I thought almost of keyboards have "Standart input device" controller, shouldn't it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back