CPU
i5-8400 2.8 GHz
Graphics
Radeon RX580 8GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It looks like the Wi-Fi ac + Bluetooth card recommended in the Buyer's Guide is no longer available.

Fenvi FV-T919 802.11AC A/B/G/N/AC BT 4.0 Desktop Wifi Card

Can anyone recommend a Wi-Fi card that supports AC and has Bluetooth 4.0 also?

I would prefer to have bluetooth be part of the Wi-Fi card, rather than adding (using) a USB bluetooth dongle, but I'm having a hard time finding a PCI-e card that has both wi-fi and bluetooth AND that works on a Hackintosh.

Thanks

Hello,

No recommendations at all? I'm interested in the same thing. Got my hackintosh up and running, but no wifi/bluetooth and I really need that.

Best,
Alex

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that card is not available anymore. Can you please recommend another one? @P1LGRIM @Loloflatsix

Hackintosh OSX Version: High Sierra 10.13.3

Update: found it on amazon.co.uk. Just to make sure- both wifi and bluetooth will work, right? Thanks guys!

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Will order that one. Can't wait to have Bluetooth and Wifi working :)

Best,
Alex

Hi< i’m Assuming you have already purchased a wireless card by now. Just in case you’re still looking, or others red this thread. Check this one out in Newegg $50 CAD or EBay $37 USD

WTXUP Broadcom BCM943602CS 1300Mbps Dual Band 802.11AC Desktop PCI-E Wireless Card PC wifi Adapter Bluetooth 4.1

Mark

Hi< i’m Assuming you have already purchased a wireless card by now. Just in case you’re still looking, or others red this thread. Check this one out in Newegg $50 CAD or EBay $37 USD

WTXUP Broadcom BCM943602CS 1300Mbps Dual Band 802.11AC Desktop PCI-E Wireless Card PC wifi Adapter Bluetooth 4.1

Mark

I was actually looking for something exactly like this. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back