1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Hi all

my configuration is:

MB:asrock z170 pro4
CPU: Inter Core i7-6700
Ram: 4x hyperX Fury 8GB PC2400
Video: 2x HIS R9 380 IceQ X² OC 4GB

I've try to install Sierra but after the logo black screen and the loading bar then shows a white screen with a spinner.

Any ideas?

I've try to install Sierra but after the logo black screen and the loading bar then shows a white screen with a spinner.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hi BreBo thanks for the reply

I solved it.
The problem was related to an old unibeast version with the latter I solved the problem.

Now I have another problem after using multibeast, at startup everything is black after the loading bar with the apple

Hi Brebo i've solved all my problem:thumbup::thumbup:

Any ideas?

The cause of the problem was an old version of unibeast, updating to the latest version I solved the problem

Now I have another problem after using multibeast, at startup everything is black after the loading bar with the apple

The cause of the problem was the wrong permissions in the /Library/Extensions/ folder, I solved using

Code:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions/
sudo chown -R 0:0 /Library/Extensions/

Now and i'm try to use the second GPU, I've 2 x HIS R9 380, with the first one everything ok but when I add the second i've some issue and i loose all the video source.
when I return home, I'll post the boot log when it freeze.

hi i've upgrade to HIGH sierra and I've the same problem after the boot the monitor going black when i add the second GPU

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-26-19-31-22.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-26-19-31-22.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back