Contribute
Register

Which OS would you recommended and how to install it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus rog strix b250f
CPU
core i5 7400
Graphics
intel hd graphics 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello for everyone!
I need to install MacOS, but i don't know which of them is better for my computer:
  • Intel core i5 7400;
  • Asus rog strix b250f motherboard;
  • Sata 1tb hdd;
  • haven't external video card;
  • intel hd graphics 630.

It's my first time to installing Hackintosh. I wan't to be iOS developer. Please, help me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello for everyone!
I need to install MacOS, but i don't know which of them is better for my computer:
  • Intel core i5 7400;
  • Asus rog strix b250f motherboard;
  • Sata 1tb hdd;
  • haven't external video card;
  • intel hd graphics 630.

It's my first time to installing Hackintosh. I want to be iOS developer. Please, help me :rolleyes:

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina. Since you want to be an iOS developer, you may want to be on the latest version Catalina.

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina. Since you want to be an iOS developer, you may want to be on the latest version Catalina.
Thank you so much. What i need to make my pc hackintosh Catalina (installation guide)?

Thank you so much. What i need to make my pc hackintosh Catalina (installation guide)?

See the Installation Guide at the top of this site. You need access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to download Catalina and make a bootable USB stick for use on your system.

See the Installation Guide at the top of this site. You need access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to download Catalina and make a bootable USB stick for use on your system.
Thank you!

If you are going to try with Catalina, suggest you follow this guide:

There is a section that explains how to create the USB installer using gibMacOS within Windows10.

If you could wait longer, Catalina, Mojave and High Sierra will get their major update along with iOS/iPadOS 13.4 next Tuesday (March 24).

thank you for everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back