Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P5E3 Deluxe Wifi
CPU
Q9950
Graphics
GTX 480
Where do we go for site help and bugs? I don't see a section for this. (maybe i'm blind?) As I just ran in to problem with the site.

Good question. I can't contact any mods with my issue because they either block pm's or I don't have a 50 post count.

Where do we go for site help and bugs? I don't see a section for this. (maybe i'm blind?) As I just ran in to problem with the site.

Site issues see bottom of page lol, Contact Us link.

Halp issues with hardware and OS X stuff you search for your issues or create a post in the proper section.

I already sent a message to support that way - what's the average response time?

Also, I see you deleted my thread so I'll ask here instead. What's the average time for getting a thread approved? I'm trying to be a part of the community and give back by submitting a guide. I would have PM'ed you about this eelhead but I can't even PM you without 50 (?!?!) posts .

I already sent a message to support that way - what's the average response time?

Also, I see you deleted my thread so I'll ask here instead. What's the average time for getting a thread approved? I'm trying to be a part of the community and give back by submitting a guide. I would have PM'ed you about this eelhead but I can't even PM you without 50 (?!?!) posts .

I do not know what thread you are referring about, I do not delete threads unless they violate site rules.
Did your thread contain something that is not allowed?

I am sure the admins are busy but if your email did not contain a site issue per-say but about your thread I can say that you will not get a response because that is not a site issue.

Halp issues with hardware and OS X stuff you search for your issues or create a post in the proper section.

i was curios about who to contact as well
and started a thread
what is silly is i have never scrolled to bottom of and page on this site
o_O:Do_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back