Contribute
Register

Where can I find Clover boot logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This type of problem usually happens without giving the OS the opportunity to record anything.
So you actually mean that there is no "STANDARD" way to troubleshoot these kind of issues ? :)

@Navigator7491,

With regards to KP log's see this post :-

Cheers
Jay

So you actually mean that there is no "STANDARD" way to troubleshoot these kind of issues ? :)
If you are using the Laptop in your profile then you are posting in the wrong forum.
This is High Sierra Desktop Support.

If you are using the Laptop in your profile then you are posting in the wrong forum.
This is High Sierra Desktop Support.
I am using a NUC8i7BEH (Which is considered a Desktop) with Catalina 10.15.3 ! So I need to move my question to a different forum ? If so, point me out to it please ! Thanks !

@Navigator7491,

With regards to KP log's see this post :-

Cheers
Jay
The place where you redirected me was SO USEFUL ! Really nice to know that I CAN see the log with a High FPS camera ! A ton of thanks ! Valuable info again from you !!! Be well and keep safe :)

I am using a NUC8i7BEH (Which is considered a Desktop) with Catalina 10.15.3 ! So I need to move my question to a different forum ? If so, point me out to it please ! Thanks !
You should change your profile to reflect your actual hardware or create a signature as per the forum rules.
TIA

You should change your profile to reflect your actual hardware or create a signature as per the forum rules.
TIA
I just changed the signature ! Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back