1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hi,
I know what Unibeast does in general, but I wanted to know what it does specifically that differentiates it from running createinstallmedia and installing a clover efi partition to the media.
I noticed it disables SIP in the clover config (it should disable nvidia too if it were up to me), but I digress, what other things does it do exactly?

Hi,
I know what Unibeast does in general, but I wanted to know what it does specifically that differentiates it from running createinstallmedia and installing a clover efi partition to the media.
I noticed it disables SIP in the clover config (it should disable nvidia too if it were up to me), but I digress, what other things does it do exactly?

UniBeast the app automates the process of createing the install media, installing Clover boot loader and replacing the default Clover config.plist with a very basic config.plist that will work on most hardware with no tweaking, adding the most common networking kexts and FakeSMC to the kexts folder.

Gernerally, it takes the drudgery out of creating an OS X installer USB drive.

UniBeast the app automates the process of createing the install media, installing Clover boot loader and replacing the default Clover config.plist with a very basic config.plist that will work on most hardware with no tweaking, adding the most common networking kexts and FakeSMC to the kexts folder.

Gernerally, it takes the drudgery out of creating an OS X installer USB drive.

Thanks,
Is there anywhere one can see a change-log-like list of things Unibeast does with the accompanying version?

Thanks,
Is there anywhere one can see a change-log-like list of things Unibeast does with the accompanying version?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/announcements/

this forum has change-logs for every release of all of the tools this site uses. Macman posts the announcement on the Homepage the day of the official release and stores a copy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back