Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I was wonder what this picture say, whether I have the GTS 450 activated or not.
thanks.

Mina

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 113
By the looks of things you have full resolution and no QE/CI and obviously the correct info is not showing. I recommend a fresh install using iBoot + Multibeast + Nvidia Drivers (Newly Released) all tonymacx86 method. Use the newest Chameleon Bootloader as it contains everything necessary for this card. You will more than likely experience freezes, more so in 64bit than 32bit mode, also people have been saying removing the geforce.kext file was the only way to get this card to not black screen on startup. If this happens restart in Safe Boot mode (hold shift on startup) delete geforce.kext, set your resolution (you may get a blue screen and nothing more just hard reboot) and restart. You should then have full res but no QE/CI and correct info in System Profiler. You can test if you have QE/CI by simply opening the dashboard, adding a widget and observing the nice graphical watery ripple around the widget. If you didn't experience that nice ripple effect then you have no QE/CI, same if you try and view a picture in iPhoto fullscreen, will not work.

minasistani said:
Hi, I was wonder what this picture say, whether I have the GTS 450 activated or not.
thanks.

Mina

"Rotation: Supported" usually only shows up when QE/CI is enabled. Can you run Front Row, view an iPhoto picture in full screen, or see the water ripple effect when adding a widget to the dashboard? If so, you're good to go.

The menu bar at the top is not transparent, making me wonder if you've turned of transparency there. If QE/CI works properly, the bar is transparent by default unless you've changed that setting.

Finally if everything is in order, video playback should be smooth. If you think everything is ok, download and run Cinebench to see what your fps is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back