Contribute
Register

Welcome to the new forums! From tonymacx86!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, i`m very happy to have found this amazing forum. Thanks to Tony`s guides and the help of others I am now able to dual boot Windows 7 and Snow Leopard 10.6. Tony, you are really a smart dude hehe

Thanks again!

Tony,

Great Blog and forum. Amazing guides for the X86 with Mac OSX.

Thanks again for all the information and support!

Greatly appreciate !!

:D

Hello from Germany!

Tony, thank you very much for your great blogs/guides. :)

I bought my system (GA-P55M-UD2 w/ i5-750 and Nvidia GTS 250) after your recommendations.
It works perfect: triple boot (win7,SL,Ubuntu) with grub

Geekbench score around 7700

Hi tony and everyone, that's a good website you have here and you are gathering some nice information too.

Hope to share my experience and learn more with you people.

Hi Tony, Great site. It has saved me an enormous amount of time. I just completed my 1st build, GA-P55A-UD3, i5 750 w/ ATI HD 4650. I just posted in DSDT about the hack I performed for the ATI graphics card I have. I used the provided hack in DSDTSE app, #13. It works great, but know I'm going to try your hack that you provided on a separate HDD. Again thank you very much. Styro

Hi Tony,

Your blog and forum are fantastic and gave me the confidence to attempt my first build. I'll add details my experience to the Buying Advice section. I didn't experience any major issues but there are some points that may help others and I do have a couple of minor niggles that it would be nice to resolve although I have to say that I am absolutely delighted with what you have helped me achieve.

Many thanks.

Hello I'm french. Sorry for my english. I like this forum. It's a great idea. Thanks tonymacx86 ....

:geek:

Yipeee! Got my little rig working, crashes though once the monitor goes black. Still fiddling around with al sorts of stuff. Also I do need a WLAN Stick, any recommandations?

Thx so much for this wonderful experience, feels like in the early days, when I build my first Tualatin.... Now going Quad, how time passes by so quickly!

cheers

qd

Hello to all and a big thanks to tonymacx86 for getting most of us going! I am really enjoying messing with my new Hackintosh and I couldn't have done it without the tutorials and help from this forum! Awesome job to everyone involved!

As I work through my own learning curves, I hope to be able to help others here as well. :D

Hi Tony

Thank you for all your work.
I have two posts in the last 2 weeks about problems with with my Gigabyte P55 -UD3R and P55 GT260 CD which allowed me to boot into a pre prepared system,and your latest Dec Universal CD which did not work . I have no response to either problem. One is Memory size I have 6GB only 1GB is seen . Another is recovery from sleep mpde.

If you can not help please say so and I will go out and buy a Mac.

Regards

Len Hewitt

P55-UD3R I7 860 6GB EVGA GT260 750WPSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back