Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Hi Good People.

I installed the new 10.8.3 update. all is well so far, except my Trackpad behaving improperly.
When i click on lauchpad and use two fingers to switch to the next page. It moves very fast, showing a little lag and making a complete rotation back to the same page(i have two application page).

When i removed voodooPs2controller.kext to Desktop and a restart, the problem was fixed but without fn functions.
PS- some blinking on white pages while browsing(using Intel 3000)

Hi Good People.

I installed the new 10.8.3 update. all is well so far, except my Trackpad behaving improperly.
When i click on lauchpad and use two fingers to switch to the next page. It moves very fast, showing a little lag and making a complete rotation back to the same page(i have two application page).

This is two-finger horizontal scroll. Not true multi-touch. It is a little quirky with the LaunchPad. If you practice, you can get better.

When i removed voodooPs2controller.kext to Desktop and a restart, the problem was fixed but without fn functions.
PS- some blinking on white pages while browsing(using Intel 3000)

Of course, if you remove it, you loose trackpad capability completely, right?

This is two-finger horizontal scroll. Not true multi-touch. It is a little quirky with the LaunchPad. If you practice, you can get better.

Of course, if you remove it, you loose trackpad capability completely, right?

Getting hang of it, Thanks for the reply.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back