CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This site is awesome, and I have successfully and easily built my first hackintosh, which was a lot of fun, and I learned a few things along the way that I would love to share.

But yikes, the user build template is awful. I am not a web developer, but have a passing familiarity with html, and I have used Rapidweaver to build a few sites, and the user build template is first of all not really a template, and on top of that a lot of work to understand/implement!

This site is awesome, and I have successfully and easily built my first hackintosh, which was a lot of fun, and I learned a few things along the way that I would love to share.

But yikes, the user build template is awful. I am not a web developer, but have a passing familiarity with html, and I have used Rapidweaver to build a few sites, and the user build template is first of all not really a template, and on top of that a lot of work to understand/implement!

Agree and thanks for the input- we are currently building a special form/post builder for the User Builds template so it's easier for people to share.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back