Motherboard
Asus Z97-P
CPU
i3
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all. Sorry if this has been up here before, but couldn't find anything like this with the search function (probably wrong search words...).

I've got a triple boot system with Manjaro Linux, Win 10 and Yosemite. Clover is doing the booting part. This is my first Hackintosh attempt, and it works quite good!

However, in Yosemite I have this irritating problem, that my USB mouse won't work at all, before I unplug it from the port and plug it back in. Doesn't matter in what port the mouse is at booting, it is a repeatable symptom. I have USB3 driver installed.

Secondly, I'd like to use my old Logitech EX110 wireless keyboard (plugs into PS2). It works "kinda" with voodoops2, the keyboard mapping is somewhat weird, I can live with that. But! (There's always a but) If I use the EX110, audio (ALC888B) stops working!. What the hell? Why? As soon as I pull out the PS2-plugs for the EX110 and plug in my crappy usb mouse/keyboard and boot into Yosemite, I get audio back! Any ideas on this? Would be great if I could ditch the crappy usb kbd&mouse in favor of the EX110.

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone has some ideas, as I'm all out...

Please follow the Rules, and add your specific hardware to your profile.
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

It is impossible for people to help you, and we would only be guessing at solutions, without this information.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back