Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77 V LE PLUS
CPU
i7 2600k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 750TI
Mac
  1. iMac
Create a USB boot with UNIBEST 832 UEFI Mode / NVIDIA for highSierra from App Store, (16G KINGSTON USB) and CLOVER 4439, I have ASUS P8Z77 V LE PLUS BIOS 910,(optimized) when entering the bios and select as USB boot disk, it appears: "REBOOT AND SELECT PROPER BOOT DEVICE OR INSERT BOOT MEDIA IN SELECTED BOOT DEVICE" and it does not allow me to run the usb.

I tried deleting the .IAPhysicalMedia file, but it did the same.

HDD 1T WD
32 G RAM
GTX 750Ti
i7 2600k

USB HIGH SIERRA.png

BIOS SCREEN
20180415_161447.jpg 20180415_161502.jpg 20180415_161520.jpg 20180415_161531.jpg 20180415_161543.jpg 20180415_161558.jpg 20180415_161609.jpg 20180415_161620.jpg 20180415_161633.jpg 20180415_161642.jpg 20180415_161656.jpg 20180415_161704.jpg 20180415_161713.jpg 20180415_161722.jpg 20180415_161736.jpg

How can it be solved?

Last edited:
Create a USB boot with UNIBEST 832 for highSierra, I have ASUS P8Z77 V LE PLUS BIOS 910, when entering the bios and select as USB boot disk, it appears: "REBOOT AND SELECT PROPER BOOT DEVICE OR INSERT BOOT MEDIA IN SELECTED BOOT DEVICE" and it does not allow me to run the usb.

How can it be solved?
To get appropriate responses , please do the following things:
  • Open Personal Details and edit the fields to show correctly your Motherboard make and Model|Intel CPU Model|Graphics Card Make and Model if it is a PCIE Card. If it is an Integrated Intel HD state which one.
    • Your current Personal Details field shows "Windows 7" as a Mother Board!, No CPU or Graphics card listed!.
  • What Version of macOS High Sierra you have in the USB installer?
  • Did you get a full file size from AppStore?
  • When you used the "Unibeast" USB Installer Creator software, did you choose Legacy Mode or UEFI Mode? Did you select any Graphics Option?
  • What BIOS Options did you select for this.
    • "All recommended Options" is not a proper answer whenever there is a problem to boot; exact BIOS choices used are to be listed or the BIOS screen images uploaded to show the choices made for the boot.
  • Booting from Cloverer Boot Manager should be in Verbose mode and problem screen shots must be uploaded to help diagnose boot failure.

Create a USB boot with UNIBEST 832 UEFI Mode / ATI for highSierra from App Store, I have ASUS P8Z77 V LE PLUS BIOS 910,(optimized) when entering the bios and select as USB boot disk, it appears: "REBOOT AND SELECT PROPER BOOT DEVICE OR INSERT BOOT MEDIA IN SELECTED BOOT DEVICE" and it does not allow me to run the usb.

I tried deleting the .IAPhysicalMedia file, but it did the same.

HDD 1T WD
32 G RAM
GTX 750Ti
i7 2600k

How can it be solved?
  • Thank you for editing Personal details to show your Hardware SPECS properly.
  • Your Optional Graphics configuration of ATI is wrong for your NVIDIA GTX 750Ti PCIE Graphics card.
    • You have no [√] to place in that configuration field.
  • You have not listed your BIOS options in BIOS>BOOT> UEFI/Legacy Boot menu.
  • You have Not listed your USB controller options in BIOS
  • If you have not properly selected options there to boot your UEFI High Sierra USB installer, you cannot boot the disk.
  • Check every menu in the BIOS and compare with what the GUIDE has said.
  • Please note the GUIDE is NOT a Manual for your Specific hardware. It is a General instruction sheet made for a set of hardware it was tested on. You will have to modify this general guide to suite your chosen Motherboard+CPU+Graphics+USB Installer +HDD/SSD used or use the manual that is made by someone and published in the Forum for the exact MoBO +CPU+Graphics.
  • Major areas of problem in Hackintosh installation are:
    • Creation of USB Installer
      • The properly downloaded and uncorrupt and full macOS Installer file must be used
      • Proper size of good USB Flash drive must be used
      • The Partition and Format should be flawless
      • Installation method either Unibeast or CreateInstallMedia Command + Clover and kext instill and CLOVER and config.plist editing must be without any errors
    • Choice of BIOS Options: must be to use the installer created (UEFI vs Legacy+Graphics config) and the menu chosen varies with Boards.
    • When booting an UEFI Installer, all BIOS menu should be to looked carefully to see if they are indeed for UEFI .
    • If Graphics card is PCIE , then PCIE option should be ENABLED and IGFX or Intel Processor Graphic must be DISABLED.
    • The Monitor should be connected to a Digital Port; NOT VGA
    • Until the system is fully installed, the Boot flag must contain -v (Verbose) as only a Text-based boot screen can catch errors to analyze and fix; Gui boot with Apple logo may look cute, but it covers up problems without giving us any clue why boot is failing.
    • If you get stuck during boot, it is a very good idea to provide as an upload to the Forum, the "CLOVER" folder from the Installer disk as a zipped file.
    • Since CLOVER is inside the Hidden EFI Partition of the USB installer , you will have to mount EFI of the USB on the Mac it was created using an EFI Mounter software like Clover Configurator (Vibrant Edition) (CCV) or EFI Mounter V3 or use Terminal command.[ for steps using CCV > #4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back