Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All,
I can download a copy of OS X Lion from the app store, but can't download anything more recent because the app store checks my old mac mini's specs and says it isn't up to snuff, and won't download the newer apps.

1) If I install OS X Lion, will I be able to upgrade to the newer OS's? Is this a really dangerous thing to do?

2) What version of Mutlibeast do I download? The version marked as Lion or the latest version?

3) My PC currently runs two support graphics cards in SLI.... will the SLI cause a problem? Will the OS benefit from it any?

Hi All,
I can download a copy of OS X Lion from the app store, but can't download anything more recent because the app store checks my old mac mini's specs and says it isn't up to snuff, and won't download the newer apps.

1) If I install OS X Lion, will I be able to upgrade to the newer OS's? Is this a really dangerous thing to do?

2) What version of Mutlibeast do I download? The version marked as Lion or the latest version?

3) My PC currently runs two support graphics cards in SLI.... will the SLI cause a problem? Will the OS benefit from it any?
Impossible to answer without knowing hardware. Right now, with what you posted:
1. Depends on the hardware. No.

2. If installed Lion, use Lion MultiBeast version. But why bother with MultiBeast if you are going to immediately download El Capitan and install it? Waste of time, really.

3. SLI bridge has no effect in OS X. You can leave it in, but OS X sees 2 separate GPUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back