Contribute
Register

Updateing Clover from V2236 fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpamamadeus: I've read this before but have done numerous installs with vbox without issue. Just a FYI, nothing more.

Always inject EFI partition before using Clover installer, or it will fail. Also, make sure you're using right option in posts above.

Always inject EFI partition before using Clover installer, or it will fail. Also, make sure you're using right option in posts above.

What do you mean by inject?

I guess a better question, should i bother updating? Everything "works"View attachment config.plist (here is my config)

I suck at this.....

Update CloverEFI to latest version, copied the drivers back into the 10.9 folder, copied config.plist back to EFI partition and this is what i get.

tQQFAFO.jpg

wTkSFF3.jpg

Secure Boot?

same thing on safe mode.

You didn't need to copy anything, just run the installer and let it upgrade the existing install.

The dev's are working on secure boot for whatever reason so just revert back to the version that was working.

I suck at this.....

Update CloverEFI to latest version, copied the drivers back into the 10.9 folder, copied config.plist back to EFI partition and this is what i get.

tQQFAFO.jpg

wTkSFF3.jpg

Secure Boot?

same thing on safe mode.

Look like there is a big bug in new Clover version that causes some system to stop at a line of +'s. Someone has the same issue and there's no solution yet. Keep sticking to current Clover version (2236), because recent updates only add some implement about Linux and secure booot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back