Graphics
EVGA GTX760 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just wanted to let you know that i updated my system to mavericks without any problems !

I just created the USB Installer, booted from it and chose my existing Mountain Lion Installation to install Mavericks to. Worked like a charm. I only had to reinstall audio kext for ALC892...

Known Issues so far:

None !

Happy Hackintoshing ;)

Why not just run the installer like normal?

Just wanted to let you know that i updated my system to mavericks without any problems !

I just created the USB Installer, booted from it and chose my existing Mountain Lion Installation to install Mavericks to. Worked like a charm. I only had to reinstall audio kext for ALC892...

Known Issues so far:

None !

Happy Hackintoshing ;)

To clarify, you didn't start from scratch? Mavericks just upgraded your existing system?

I have the same MB and all I did was DL new Unibeast and Mavericks. Make a bootable USB by running Unibeast and selecting Mavericks. Boot from USB, install Mavericks. Reboot to hard drive, run new Multibeast for Audio.

It took longer to DL Mavericks from the App Store than install Mavericks.

I have the same MB and all I did was DL new Unibeast and Mavericks. Make a bootable USB by running Unibeast and selecting Mavericks. Boot from USB, install Mavericks. Reboot to hard drive, run new Multibeast for Audio.

It took longer to DL Mavericks from the App Store than install Mavericks.

So did I ! And it definitely took much longer to download Mavericks :D

Which kext did you install for your audio? I haven't been able to get ALC892 to work with the new Multibeast.

I installed the one that comes with Multibeast 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back