Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H370M Plus
CPU
i3 3850k
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Cheers guys,

I was able to get to the language select but from there my mouse or keyboard dont wokr. I tried all usb ports, even the one in front of the case, PCI E usb card and nothing worked. I tried 3 keyboards, even original apple one. Nothing.
Any tips?
thnkx
MOBO is asus prime H370M plus and CPU is i3 8350K

thank you for the answer.

how can I add them, just simply copy the kexts to the folder you mentioned?

thnk

well I copied it to the folder and now I get prohibitory sign during the install. Do I copy the folder or the stuff inside?
thanks

well I copied it to the folder and now I get prohibitory sign during the install.
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
It probably says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner of the screen - If so you can use the forum Search tool for solutions.

Do I copy the folder or the stuff inside?
Stuff ?
You only need kexts not "stuff".

So I installed the kexts and get rid of the prohibitory sign but Im back where I was before. I tried to install Sierra and its the same. Im stuck with the cursor in the left upper corner and I cant move it. The mouse is lit and everything but no response.

well, little update. I was able to get past the no mouse and keyboard issue with inserting both into a usb hub together with the boot flash drive, I passed the first part of the instal and after first reboot, I choose HFS and got a prohibitory sign .... this aint easy :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back