Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have a installed MAC OS X El Captain on my GIGABYTE PC. I am able to boot into the system and all seems fine. But if I try to boot into the recovery partition, then system does not boot up. It starts booting up and then after a while I see this icon :beachball: on screen. May be the boot up procedure is waiting for something. Unfortunately, the system remains at this state and does not boot up compeletely.

Has anybody faced this issue? How do I overcome it or how can I know what's going wrong?
I believe my BIOS settings are OK (as I am able to boot into the regular El Capatin Boot). The issue is only while I try to boot into the Recovery partition.

Any info is appreciated!

Regards
Sunil

I have the same problem, El Capitan works perfectly with Asus P5Q Deluxe, but no recovery,posted it some day ago, but no reply yet.
Cant boot into recovery, stuck at spinning wheel....
If someone answers, I will let you know.

I get the same problem when attempting to boot from USB or from recovery. I would like to really do a fresh install at this point but I don't know how when I can't boot from the recovery or the usb stick

hi,anybody solved this problem?

hi,anybody solved this problem?
In order to boot into the recovery partition you must put FakeSMC.kext into your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder on your EFI partition.

In order to boot into the recovery partition you must put FakeSMC.kext into your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder on your EFI partition.
thank you so much!it is worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back