Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Recently bought a Dell OptiPlex 7060MSFF, the specific configuration:

i7 8700
Intel 760P 512G, NVMe
Intel 545s 1T, SATA III
Intel AC 9650
Intel I219-LM

It was found that NVMe, USB and other facility drivers are OK, the Ethernet driver fails, but Ethernet is rarely used. The Bluetooth part of the Intel AC 9650 is available, and it is planned to replace the network card to solve the problem of the wireless LAN. But these are small things, or the general operation of replacing the hardware can be solved, but the built-in Intel UHD630 can not be driven makes me very sad.

This machine is equipped with dual DP ports. According to previous experience, the DP port is the best, but now I follow methods on the network, either changing the content of kext (adding 0x3E92 Framebuffer support), or Fake-ID injection 0x9512 can solve this problem, both two DP ports have no output signal. The hard drive light is still on to indicate that the system is working, but no output is frustrating the entire operation.

It may be customary to include the config file, but... I am using the config file generated after the tool was created, without adding interesting configuration information. I changed the SMBIOS to iMac 18,1, and added

IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup
IntelGraphicsFixup
IntelMausiEnthernet
Lilu
RealtekRTL8111
AtherosE2200Ethernet
FakeSMC

kext to CLOVER/kexts/Other

By the way, it seems that sleep is working properly, and now the only big one should be this UHD630.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back