i7/H76
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good morning,

Recently I've been messing around with a laptop I had no use for, so I decided to install Mojave on it. I am using the Unibeast method for now. I put in the USB and started it in (-v) and almost at the end I get two blinking pictures. I never seen them on previous installs on other equipment.

I'm no GURU in this subject. I tried changing setting in the BIOS, in Clover using different models, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
It's telling you that no mouse and keyboard have been detected and reminding you that if you have bluetooth devices then you should switch them on.

Add the drivers for your mouse & keyboard or use USB devices while you install.

I am using the Unibeast method for now.

UniBeast is for desktops not laptops.

Thanks. That was quick. So, install using latest Clover. Which SMbios would be best to start with?

Thanks. That was quick. So, install using latest Clover. Which SMbios would be best to start with?
depends on your graphics card, do you also have intel graphics?

the laptop guide has a link to config.plist's:

Feartech,

It runs on HD4000. I'll read on the link you provided.

Thank you,

Feartech,

It runs on HD4000. I'll read on the link you provided.

Thank you,
also if you could update your hardware profile (see the faq linked above) :)

Hi,

I got to install Mojave using Unibeast and Multibeast. Boosts up fine. I did it using a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I tried the I2C Voodoo thing but didn't seem to due anything upon reboot.

Also, no wifi or battery display.

Going to open the laptop to see what wifi card is inside.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Last night I got the laptop keyboard, mouse and battery to work. It works great. Now I'm looking for Atheros QCWB366 kext, if not, I'll change the WIFI card. Also, working on the sound.

Unibeast and Multibeast can be used for laptop installs, just download the corresponding kexts for keyboard/mouse and battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back