Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 in the News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony you ARE the "reference" in osx86 scenario!

Thank you for all your works (and MacMan)...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Haha! Nice. Very nice... :headbang:

fixjet said:
I just fear if the hackinotsh community gets too large, Apple might take notice and get ugly...then again how many people want to mess with this on a regular basis and Steve himself said the desktop era is over...

:beachball:
Yeah he is right about that for the regular stupid-user-home-office stuff (playing music, videos, using instant messagers, voice over ip, videochat, simple word processing, simple calc/tables, simple presentations, surfing the web, email)... but for anything beyond that... not true. The thing is like a guessed 60% of all PC users can do without the "desktop PC" and with just the above. The rest are ... in essence gamers + computer technology guys + content producers + scientific guys. For those all those stupid gadgets are full of crap. the best bang for the buck for them is either a macbook air or a mac pro in almost all cases.

i saw that tony is on the news on macrumors and I was instantly thinking: "bad... really bad... too much publicity => apple jumping on the train and hitting the DMCA/ACTA button as strong as possible"

Tony,

Congratulations. Rick Ford (MacIntouch.com) referenced your blog post on Native Graphics Acceleration for Radeon HD 5xxx and 6xxx in 10.6.7 in the Snow Leopard report section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back