CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
VEGA
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
It seems that BT doesn’t really work. It shows up, it lists some devices from iCloud, but it doesn’t work really.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
It seems that BT doesn’t really work. It shows up, it lists some devices from iCloud, but it doesn’t work really.
To get help you will need to provide more information. First step is to update your profile and then specify how you are trying to connect with bluetooth ( what wifi/bluetooth card are you using).

If you read back through the various postings other users have had similar issues and most worked it out eventually. Depends on your hardware.

Motherboard
Asus Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Hello everyone.
First of all, great article.
1. But I have some strange issue. When Hakintosh is installed I can not enter to bios. Technically I see 'Press F1 or DEL to enter to bios' but when i do that, I see the black screen only. The system looks responsive after that (CTRL+ALT+DEL works, toggling NumLock is also works).
2. If I leave the menu I see the clover menu and able to log in to MacOs.
3. The same thing in case of installation USB plugged in.
To access to the bios again, I have to erase my SSD first (or erase clover EFI partition) and unplug the USB with clover EFI partition on it.
4. After CMOS resetting I see the screen with F1 suggestion to set up the settings. But it turns me back to black screen after I press the button.

I have tried display port, hdmi and different monitors already. The only way to return my bios menu is to boot from some USB and remove Hakintosh EFI partition.

SSD: Samsung EVO 970 plus
Motherboard: Asus Z390-I Gaming
GPU: Intel UHD 630
CPU: I5-9600K

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Any idea?

Motherboard
Asus Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Well, I had the newest firmware preinstalled already on my SSD. I read the article before buy this model of SSD.
And there were not any crashes or something. Read/write operations are stable. The issue only with bios displaying. I'm not sure if SSD can relates with such problem.
Thank you.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus X Formula
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
VEGA
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I’ve managed to get Mojave going and used Asus BT400 for Bluetooth. Works fine.
However, Catalina beta 5 messed it up; I guess I need a different USB limit patches. It also doesn’t restart or shut down properly... anyone got idea?

The config is: Z390-I, 9900K, iGPU.

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello everyone.
First of all, great article.
1. But I have some strange issue. When Hakintosh is installed I can not enter to bios. Technically I see 'Press F1 or DEL to enter to bios' but when i do that, I see the black screen only. The system looks responsive after that (CTRL+ALT+DEL works, toggling NumLock is also works).
2. If I leave the menu I see the clover menu and able to log in to MacOs.
3. The same thing in case of installation USB plugged in.
To access to the bios again, I have to erase my SSD first (or erase clover EFI partition) and unplug the USB with clover EFI partition on it.
4. After CMOS resetting I see the screen with F1 suggestion to set up the settings. But it turns me back to black screen after I press the button.

I have tried display port, hdmi and different monitors already. The only way to return my bios menu is to boot from some USB and remove Hakintosh EFI partition.

Motherboard: Asus Z390-I Gaming
GPU: Intel UHD 630
CPU: I5-9600K

Any idea? Thanks in advance!
Do you have to hold down the "Function" key on your keyboard to access the F1 key? Pretty typical now, if you don't use it in combination with the F keys nothing will happen. Sorry if the sounds dumb but I've read of other users being unaware that is needed.

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
I’ve managed to get Mojave going and used Asus BT400 for Bluetooth. Works fine.
However, Catalina beta 5 messed it up; I guess I need a different usb limit patches. It also doesn’t restart or shut down properly... anyone got idea?

The config is: Z390-I, 9900K, iGPU.
Probably should ask these questions in a Catalina forum

Motherboard
Asus Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Do you have to hold down the "Function" key on your keyboard to access the F1 key? Pretty typical now, if you don't use it in combination with the F keys nothing will happen. Sorry if the sounds dumb but I've read of other users being unaware that is needed.
I'm not really sure what are you talking about. If I don't press anything it turns me to clover boot menu. If I press F8, it suggests me to load from my SSD (there are two same options, probably because of APFS file system?) in something like popup window. If I press Delete or F2 button, it turns the system to black screen. Even more the monitor doesn't say 'no signal' or something. Just shows me a black screen.