Contribute
Register

Thank you - Successful Install on NUC6I7KYK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do see this with ioreg:
+-o FakeSMCKeyStore <class FakeSMCKeyStore, id 0x10000011b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>

+-o Lilu <class Lilu, id 0x10000011c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

+-o IntelGraphicsFixup <class IntelGraphicsFixup, id 0x10000011d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

+-o IOReportHub <class IOReportHub, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o IOReportUserClient <class IOReportUserClient, id 0x1000004e7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>

+-o org_rehabman_USBInjectAll_config <class org_rehabman_USBInjectAll_config, id 0x10000011f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>

+-o Shiki <class Shiki, id 0x100000120, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

Is IntelGraphicsFixup needed with Shiki?

Well I do see this with ioreg:

No ioreg file provided in your attachments.
Please read "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Is IntelGraphicsFixup needed with Shiki?

IntelGraphicsFixup.kext fixes different things than Shiki.kext.
My guide installs IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (via download.sh/install_downloads.sh).

Here is the whole ioreg output and I am stumped on why playback is still not working."This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)." is the error message still. I have tried 3 different movies that I have downloaded. Still it persists.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 60
Here is the whole ioreg output and I am stumped on why playback is still not working."This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)." is the error message still. I have tried 3 different movies that I have downloaded. Still it persists.

ioreg.txt file never requested.
Please read problem reporting carefully.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks RehabMan, after reading, re-reading and then reading again, I tried Netflix and it works perfectly. I then used some non-DRM m4v movies and imported them into iTunes and they played perfectly. So it's all the DRM content in iTunes that is the problem.

Thanks RehabMan, after reading, re-reading and then reading again, I tried Netflix and it works perfectly. I then used some non-DRM m4v movies and imported them into iTunes and they played perfectly. So it's all the DRM content in iTunes that is the problem.

I will take a look at your system and potentially provide some ideas, but you will need to provide "Problem reporting" files as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back