Contribute
Register

TF2 on Hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SG- said:
go in your bios and disable speedstep and see if that improves your cinebench score

Disabled..A little change of benchmark

Attachments

• 1.tiff
    80.4 KB · Views: 238
Hey so I have TF2 as well, but HL2_osx doesn't launch. It will appear in the dock, and then go away. Anybody else have this problem, and/or a fix for it? Thanks!

ellman121 said:
Hey so I have TF2 as well, but HL2_osx doesn't launch. It will appear in the dock, and then go away. Anybody else have this problem, and/or a fix for it? Thanks!

maybe a new TF2 update cause it because I run TF2 on windows it crashes and some ppl had problem that can't run TF2 after install update

This interest me as I'm thinking to buy your same graphics card. Do you use graphics enabler? If you don't, try to set it to YES and see if the game starts.

diocagnotto said:
This interest me as I'm thinking to buy your same graphics card. Do you use graphics enabler? If you don't, try to set it to YES and see if the game starts.

I will try it :)

diocagnotto said:

tried still lag :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back