Graphics
i3 2105 HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Successfully installed ML with ML Unibeast. Restarted system with ML Unibeast USB, ran latest ML Multibeast, and system hangs on white screen upon reboot.

Reinstalled ML with ML Unibeast, restarted with ML Unibeast USB, ran Lion Multibeast rebooted and SUCCESS.

I have no idea why this works. I tried reinstalling and using ML Multibeast every which way without success.

boot with -v at the chimera boot screen. This boots in verbose and you can see EVREYTHING that your system is loading. Report back where it hangs.

Sorry, I have a perfectly working system now. Too late for me to do the -v. But, I got past all of that by using Multibeast for Lion rather than Multibeast for Mountain Lion.

Made the same selections as best as I could tell. Multibeast for Mountain Lion = fail every time (several attempts). Multibeast for Lion = SUCCESS first try.

I believe a lot of people are having the same issues you were having, including me. It's something to do with the FakeSMC.kext. Not sure of the details but I resolved mine using the same method you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back