i5-7500 3.4 ghz
Graphics
on board, intel 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi
my hack, m/b p8h61-m le/usb3, 2x4gb, i5 3.4 ghz, nvidia gts 450, 1x256 ssd, 1x1tb.
I prepared the usb for boot with unibeast, bios uefi, injector nvidia. Everything was good, installation and restart but sometimes the pc stacks...doesn't matter what it is doing..surfing in internet or using a program...can you help me?
thank in advance

hi
my hack, m/b p8h61-m le/usb3, 2x4gb, i5 3.4 ghz, nvidia gts 450, 1x256 ssd, 1x1tb.
I prepared the usb for boot with unibeast, bios uefi, injector nvidia. Everything was good, installation and restart but sometimes the pc stacks...doesn't matter what it is doing..surfing in internet or using a program...can you help me?
thank in advance

Check out my post at http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/w...en-booting-from-disk-but-not-from-usb.194792/ . Try always booting your Clover from USB, and then selecting your hard disk with your normal installation. Do you still get a crash?

thank you for your answer
I always boot from the usb, of course I choose the partition where is El Capitan...before I had a pq5 se/r, of course normal bios and never stacked

update
I disabled every energy saver and now no more stacks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back