Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

Would like to say thanks to all the help on here, took me about 15 installs, but i got there in the end.

Intel i5 750
GA-P55M-U2
OCZ 8gig 1866mhz
2 x WD SATA2 drives
XFX 8800gs

Problems i had installing leopard using
Had to use busroute=20 -v-f-x all the way till i enabled "graphics enabler" which allowed me to boot properly.

2 Issues now facing me.

External drive worked fine until i installed drivers for Edirol UA-25 USB sound card, now no USB drives show up, in desktop or disk utility.
But they do show up in system profiler.

How can i do this? tried repair permissions again and connecting to usb powered hub. BTW both drives are mains powered aswell, and work on my macbook.

Also bus speed is showing 400mhz DDR2 for my memory? Will this affect how the memory is used / accessed or not?

I have my snow leopard disc on its way, so will this solve any problems?

Thanks again.

Why are you asking about support here?
I'm sorry to say, but this forum is for tonymac's boot disc and Snow Leopard, not Lepoard and ...
Try following the instructions on how to install snow leopard, it's really easy with the iso images provided by tonymac and it works great with the gear you have.
I don't think Leopard is 100% compatible with P55/Core i5, so you'd be better off running Snow Leopard anyhow.

apologies and thanks, hopefully my external usb HD problem will be sorted with SL

i wasnt asking about support was simply stating what i had done to get where i was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back