Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [Success] Installed Catalina 10.15.3 on Dell M4800 but no Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
I have got an DELL M4800 with Fire Pro Video Card (AMD FirePro M5100 avec 2Go GDDR5).
Can someone share EFI file and a guide to complete Catalina Installation? If no guide, thats fine too.
Thanks for your help.
Fabrice

Hi,

I have M4800 have the same your configuration.
This is my EFI.

Duc Cao

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 431
Hi,
I install Catalina 10.15.5 version and worked
But, Display Port And HDMI port not working,
My Laptop:
Dell M4800
intel i7-4810MQ CPU,
24GB DDR3 1600 MHZ Ram,
500GB Samsung Evo 860 SSD,
Intel 4600HD + AMD Radeon R9 M200X Graphics

Hi,

I have M4800 have the same your configuration.
This is my EFI.

Duc Cao

Hi M4800,

I used your EFI and it seems to work very well except for one thing, the built-in display typically will show the boot up logo and then freeze at apple or blank screen but computer boots up and works. If I use dell docking station, the external montior works fine at monitors full 1920x1200 resolution. Full metal and all. Does your built in work ok? Did you need to do anything special to get it working and at what resolution do you get. Mine is 4k display.

Just noticed I still had my M4600 specs in sig, corrected.

Last edited:
Hi M4800,

I used your EFI and it seems to work very well except for one thing, the built-in display typically will show the boot up logo and then freeze at apple or blank screen but computer boots up and works. If I use dell docking station, the external montior works fine at monitors full 1920x1200 resolution. Full metal and all. Does your built in work ok? Did you need to do anything special to get it working and at what resolution do you get. Mine is 4k display.

Just noticed I still had my M4600 specs in sig, corrected.

Yes I'm solved the same your EFI
Thank you

Yes I'm solved the same your EFI
Thank you
Hi erdemc,
How did you get your built in display to work?

Can you share you EFI folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back