CPU
Inter i7 2600k 4.2 gHz OC
Graphics
GTX 1060 G1 GAMING 6GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, i managed after downloading proper (undamaged ver of ML thru app store) ML installation and make USB drive and make clean install on my SSD.

All went well, now i have almost fully working Hackintosh.
Also my CPU speed now don't have proper speed steeping like on lion, now its go only 16x or 34x no steeps between it, i can live with that.
For graphic fix i used this thread and it worked well:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...mountain-lion-6xxx-gpu-issues-fix-inside.html

But still have some if i can call them minor problems i have found so far.
Sleep work well, when i wake it up mouse/keyboard works in same sec, no waiting like 20-30sec like on lion to start working, but i have this issue when after wake if i turn off/restart my machine my bios go to default state, and need to load saved bios settings for mac.
Second problem is that my DVD Drive (optaric something something) it wont work on ML, its not showing on Serial-ATA devices, well its shown as unknown
"Unknown:

Native Command Queuing: No
Detachable Drive: No"

*Is there a way to fix it and make it work somehow? :S
Third problem, is it possible to use Time Machine from lion to continue working on ML without showing me there is no past backups on it.

Geekbanch score: 12682 with stock speed 3.40 gHz not sure how much was on lion only know was 12k+
For graphic test i used WOW :p and i think now i have like 10-20 more FPS then before on Lion.

If some one knows how to fix my problems above or i found solution or more problems ill post them here.

Cheers.

Also i want to add, there is really slow time booting on SSD (vertex 2 120gb)
On lion was like 1-2sec before lion was loaded from screen with rotating thing to login screen, which was extremely fast (maybe because i have used kernel cache) but now its like 20-30sec :(
any one have idea why is it so? I made clean/fresh instal btw.

Could you please list the steps you did to bring up the system? I have the system simliar to yours(except i5 2400).

Thanks

please show your MultiBeast screen shot for me.
thank you.

Have you tried the SSDT from MultiBeast to fix the speedstep?

For Bios reset you need to install the patched AppleRTC.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back