Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z170 Gaming K4
CPU
Interl i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 970
So I was able to create a boot USB and I got as far as selecting Boot Mac OS X from USB in Clover. The apple logo appears and a loading bar underneath. The bar never fills and it's stuck there. I can reset my machine and it will boot back to Windows properly or I can reboot from USB again no problem. I even tried using the boot flag "nv_disable=1" but again, no luck.

I have followed the instructions for the asrock and already modified the MOBO bios to the appropriate set up ---as per the asrock forum---

The following is my set up

Asrock Z170 gaming K4
i7 6700k
four 8GB DDR4 3200MHz - Corsair vengeance LPX
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970

If anyone has an idea of what I could've done wrong or a setting I am missing, let me know.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• IMG_5040.jpg
    IMG_5040.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 149
I have exactly the same problem. The same mobo, MSI GF 750Ti, 6600K. Also tried adding "nv_disable=1". I am trying to fix it, but if you happen to find the answer sooner, please give me some hint - of course if I find any solution I'll get back to you.

Identical situation to Nobleraven.... Except my mobo is the Asus Z170-K.... tried the "nv_disable=1" trick but no dice...

set in bios "XHCI Hand-off" to Enabled

My motherboard does not have this option.

I am still unable to continue with the installation. I think I may have messed up the OSX bootable drive?? I will re-pack it and see if that does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back