GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6670 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

Today I tried to boot up my machine to find that it was holding at the boot menu for quite a while. After booting verbose I discovered that it hangs on the string: "2.200624: wlan_vap_create ; exit. devhandle=0xd158e658, opmode=IEEE80211_M_STA, flags=ox1."

I didn't install anything new before I booted down, so this is a weird issue for me. I've attached a photo of my verbose boot below. Hope you guys have some ideas as to what can be causing this issue.

Thanks a ton.

Photo: http://i.imgur.com/REcXJDV.jpg

Nevermind... It seemed to of fixed itself. Weird.. For anyone else who runs into this issue, here's what I did.

First thing I did was booted into my backup on my HDD and performed a disk permissions repair in Disk Utility.

Secondly, I booted into safe mode. This took a while to boot, but it eventually worked. My graphics card has a weird white screen bug, so what I had to do was put the computer to sleep and wake it back up to get the login screen to appear.

After I was safe booted, I performed another disk repair, just to be safe. Then I restarted and booted normally and it booted fine.

Super strange issue, but now I'm glad it was resolved.

Hey everyone,

Today I tried to boot up my machine to find that it was holding at the boot menu for quite a while. After booting verbose I discovered that it hangs on the string: "2.200624: wlan_vap_create ; exit. devhandle=0xd158e658, opmode=IEEE80211_M_STA, flags=ox1."

I didn't install anything new before I booted down, so this is a weird issue for me. I've attached a photo of my verbose boot below. Hope you guys have some ideas as to what can be causing this issue.

Thanks a ton.

Photo: http://i.imgur.com/REcXJDV.jpg

I have same problem stuck at here "2.200624: wlan_vap_create ; exit. devhandle=0xd158e658, opmode=IEEE80211_M_STA, flags=ox1." been try figure it out all day and still stuck here. How did you get thru this?

Could a new wi-fi card create this problem?

I added a wi-fi card, booted up fine, ensured that the card was working, re-booted, and then *BAM*- I get stuck at the "[PCI Configuration]" line. Removing the card did not fix the problem and after trying a bunch of boot flag combinations, this being a "new" hackintosh setup, I figured i'd just re-install OS X and start again. But I thought wrong- I can't even get to the install anymore. Unibeast boot up stops on the "wlan_vap_create; exit..." line.

Anyone got a suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back