Contribute
Register

(Solved) Stuck at Apple logo. Image of verbose-text inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried looking in BIOS, and also searched the manual for my mobo, but nothing about how to disable ACPI.

I looked under "ACPI -> Patches", but this section is empty.

Could it maybe help to simply add "AppleACPICPU" and click on "disable"?

Did you find a way to disable ACPI @monneym? I have now also tried with newest version of Clover, but I`m not getting any closer. I have an i5 6700 CPU here, think I will try that later today to exclude that the issue can be the i7 - 7700 CPU.

Updating to latest Clover was my next suggestions but you've done that. I found the earlier version didn't inject kext files from CLOVER dir.

Try this from the link above. It helped me, though I didn't follow all of them but those are things to check.

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
KernelCpu should be false
>>> CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67
GenericUSBXHCI.kext has no applicability to your hardware.
You are double injecting due to dup kexts in 10.12 and Other. Place all kexts in Other. Remove 10.12.
Only place essential kexts in kexts/Other (eg. no need for more than one Ethernet kext)
Disable all KextsToPatch (you don't need NVMe, audio, etc to boot the installer... you can re-enable NVMe or use HackrNVMe spoofed later)
fyi: Skylake AppleAPIC patch is a mistake (current macOS/OS X does not need it... it causes problems, not solves them)
>>> config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be true (you have false)
>>> If you're specifying memory details with SMBIOS/Memory, make sure they are accurate.
Eliminate unneeded *.efi from drivers64UEFI (leave only DataHubDxe-64.efi, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, FSInject-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, VboxHfs-64.efi)
You could try HFSPlus.efi instead of VboxHfs-64.efi.
Check BIOS settings!
>>> Try also with cpus=1

The ones marked with >>> helped me. What are you Video settings. Can you post your CLOVER dir, so I can compare some settings.

I'm on a easter holiday until sunday, but will continue then and post my CLOVER-dir then.

Just to be sure; when I open "Clover Configurator" I get three different config.plist-files as you can see in the bottom of the image attached. Do I need to make the changes in all three config-files?

2017-04-16_19-21-48.png

Just to be sure; when I open "Clover Configurator" I get three different config.plist-files as you can see in the bottom of the image attached. Do I need to make the changes in all three config-files?

View attachment 248908
The one on the bottom is the one- it is on the mounted EFI partition: /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
The mounted EFI should appear as a drive on your desktop

You can also navigate to it from File->Open

Good, that`s the one I have edited. Will make another try now and post again. You wanted to see some of my files for compare?

Ok, tried with a fresh install using Unibeast. Created the USB-stick, updated Clover to newest version, and only made these changes:

KernelAndKextPatches->FakeCPUID ->0x0506E3
Devices->USB->FixOwnership->YES
Devices->USB->Inject->Yes

That didn`t get me any closer, but I got a new error this time, shown in the image attached.

Any idea?

Attachments

• IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
Ok, tried with a fresh install using Unibeast. Created the USB-stick, updated Clover to newest version, and only made these changes:

KernelAndKextPatches->FakeCPUID ->0x0506E3
Devices->USB->FixOwnership->YES
Devices->USB->Inject->Yes

That didn`t get me any closer, but I got a new error this time, shown in the image attached.

Any idea?
You need
boot->cpus=1
RtVariables->CsrActiveConfig->0x67

RtVariables->CsrActiveConfig->0x67
Disables System Integrity Protection (SIP) - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-workarounds-and-current-information.170611/

boot->cpus=1
Disables multiple cores, once you are able to boot & install you can try with KernelAndKextPatches->KernelLapic->Yes instead

Tried with those too, still no luck. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back