Contribute
Register

[Guide][New VoodooI2C] Asus Vivobook S15 X510UAR 10.13+

The 3 required Voodoo Touchpad kexts do NOT work from L/E but DO work from EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
strange, because before the update i've installed here, in L/E and trackpad works. But in fact in installation page it says "Install the core kext VoodooI2C.kext and your chosen satellite kexts to the Clover's kext injection directory."
I'll try to move in Clover folder

---edit---

problem solved :thumbup: installed kexts in Clover folder

Last edited:
The 3 required Voodoo Touchpad kexts do NOT work from L/E but DO work from EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

I think some Apple I2C kexts must be deleted if you want to use VoodooI2C from /L/E.
Or you could try the disabler kext I mentioned in the I2C thread a while back.

I think some Apple I2C kexts must be deleted if you want to use VoodooI2C from /L/E.
Or you could try the disabler kext I mentioned in the I2C thread a while back.
Thanks for the pointer. Actually it's just 2 kexts for the touchapd (VoodooI2C & VoodooI2CHID) - the VoodooPS2Controller is for the keyboard. I've corrected that in my post.

Now still need to find out why the mouse pointer often stutters and moves wildly across the screen. Rehabman, do you know about this and can you point me into the right direction?

Thanks for the pointer. Actually it's just 2 kexts for the touchapd (VoodooI2C & VoodooI2CHID) - the VoodooPS2Controller is for the keyboard. I've corrected that in my post.

Now still need to find out why the mouse pointer often stutters and moves wildly across the screen. Rehabman, do you know about this and can you point me into the right direction?

Refer to the I2C thread; post your question/issue there.

If WiFi is built-in PCIe, then en0 for WiFi is correct.

Yes it is built in, but iMessage and FaceTime don’t works yet.. i'm stuck on "Your Apple ID [email protected] can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. Customer Code: 5723-****-****"
The customer code is always the same.
I've try to contacting Apple Support, but after a long call, nothing works yet

Yes it is built in, but iMessage and FaceTime don’t works yet.. i'm stuck on "Your Apple ID [email protected] can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. Customer Code: 5723-****-****"
The customer code is always the same.
I've try to contacting Apple Support, but after a long call, nothing works yet

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

sorry, i've upload it the same day here so I thought it was not necessary to upload again https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...510ua-bq414t-8250u.245445/page-8#post-1736561

Attachments

• debug_26424.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
Back