Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 550 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi guys! Have in stock Sony Vaio laptop VPCF12Z1R. Try to install it with OS 10.9 using Unibeast. After Apple got a black screen and the video card is not working. Could you help me solve this problem??

Laptop Specifications: Intel® Core™ i7-740QM; Intel® PM55 Express; NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M

Sorry for my English. My bear bad translation. Hello from Russia.

Hi guys! Have in stock Sony Vaio laptop VPCF12Z1R. Try to install it with OS 10.9 using Unibeast. After Apple got a black screen and the video card is not working. Could you help me solve this problem??

Laptop Specifications: Intel® Core™ i7-740QM; Intel® PM55 Express; NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M

Sorry for my English. My bear bad translation. Hello from Russia.

Are your nvidia graphics dedicated or switched? If you have both Intel HD and Nvidia 330M, they are switched, and you focus on getting your Intel HD working (and disabling nvidia). If dedicated, focus on Nvidia 330M.

In my laptop one Nvidia card. I can not understand how a key need to run the installation video card was working. I tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No and PCIRootUID=1 and 0 but it did not help. Until then, I have installed a lot of 10.9 on the PC and had no problems. And working with a laptop for the first time and nothing happens. Do you have what that solutions to this problem?

In my laptop one Nvidia card. I can not understand how a key need to run the installation video card was working. I tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No and PCIRootUID=1 and 0 but it did not help. Until then, I have installed a lot of 10.9 on the PC and had no problems. And working with a laptop for the first time and nothing happens. Do you have what that solutions to this problem?

Verify for sure that you only have nvidia. Use 'lspci -nn' in Linux or look in Windows device manager.

If it is dedicated, you'll need to do some searching to figure out how to enable (probably involves DSDT edits). I do not have your hardware, so have no advice for you. Other than to search and read...

Only one video card. In the Russian Internet is little information on Hackintosh. And I with English is not very good. Thanks for the information. I will try to solve this problem.

It turned out to run the installation with an external VGA display. All works fine, but the built-in display is not even defined in OS X. How to fix it does not represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back