i7 8700K
Graphics
Asus GTX 1070Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

My specs: GA-Z77-DS3H, i5-3570K, 2GB G Skill DDR3 1600MHz x2, Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 500GB SATA3 HDD.

I have the following issue:
After installing ML 10.8.3, I ran MultiBeast and installed EasyBeast Pack (no Audio and Network either). Till here, everything OK. Then I reboot to check everything is going well. No issues since I'm able to reboot/shut down without problems. Once this done, I reboot, run Multibeast and install:

Drivers & Bootloaders ->Drivers ->Audio ->Realtek ALC8xx -> Without DSDT ->ALC887/888b ->v100302 Current (for Audio) and
Drivers & Bootloadres ->Drivers ->Network -> Atheros - Shailua's ALXEthernet v1.0.2 (for Internet)

and here is where my weird issue comes. I do a permissions repairing and reboot and once in the Apple logo window (where you must type your password), my USB mouse and keyboard don't respond during 2 minutes, after that they comes back to life, I can type in the password and get in to the OS X desktop. I've noticed that before install Audio and Network, I can reboot all times that I want without this problem. Just appears after install the via MultiBeast.

Some help
Thanks

Ivan Lewis.

Some help, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back