Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X99-Phoenix SLI
CPU
Intel i7 5820k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
My pc keeps crashing, when install it makes a weird beep and crashes but after a few tries I can get it to work. After installing multibeast and booting without usb it crashes and displays this everytime.

Sorry for fast video but its not slow enough for me to take a picture

SPECS:

Intel i7 5820k
16gb gskill trident rgb ram
gigabyte ga phoenix sli x99

@juliandnb, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@juliandnb, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
done, i managed to get it working, turns out the only reason it wasnt booting is because i installed Intel Generic AHCI Sata via multibeast, dunno what im missing out on without it, anyone care to explain what it does exactly?

done, i managed to get it working, turns out the only reason it wasnt booting is because i installed Intel Generic AHCI Sata via multibeast, dunno what im missing out on without it, anyone care to explain what it does exactly?
Intel Generic AHCI SATA
  • Changes display of Generic AHCI Controller in System Profiler for the Intel 200 Series, X79, X99 and some Intel 9 Series SATA controllers to the actual chipset name. All drives connected to these ports show on the desktop as Internal. Installs AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA.kext in /Library/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back