Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] VGA MONITOR hungs up the unibeast instller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97X ud5h-BK CPU I7 4.04970 (Integrated Video Card) 32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper WIFI TP-Link N9
CPU
I7 4.0
Graphics
Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

This is Luis form Argentina. I couldn´t pass the apple logo on the white screen. its hang up in the first twenty seconds. I tried all the flags in every way for two days, i took over the 32 gb memomory just leaving 1 stick of 8 gb, and i took of the wireless card recomended by tony. I am very frustrated. I guess the problem can be the monitor that is a VGA old Samsung. It can de this the problem? Any sugestion?

Your response will be higly appreciated.
Regards
Luis

GA Z97X ud5h-BKCPU
I7 4970(Integrated Video Card)
32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper
WIFI TP-Link N900
Thermaltake 850W

PD: Sorry for my english...

VGA MONITOR hungs up the unibeast instller

Hello,

This is Luis form Argentina. I couldn´t pass the apple logo on the white screen. its hang up in the first twenty seconds. I tried all the flags in every way for two days, i took over the 32 gb memomory just leaving 1 stick of 8 gb, and i took of the wireless card recomended by tony. I am very frustrated. I guess the problem can be the monitor that is a VGA old Samsung. It can de this the problem? Any sugestion?

Your response will be higly appreciated.
Regards
Luis

GA Z97X ud5h-BKCPU
I7 4970(Integrated Video Card)
32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper
WIFI TP-Link N900
Thermaltake 850W

PD: Sorry for my english...

Analog VGA has not been a part of any Macintosh for a number of years, therefore it is not supported in Mac OS X. Use DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort.

(RESOLVED) VGA MONITOR hungs up the unibeast instller

Thank You, gracias. I already fix this with hdmi monitor, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back