Register

[Solved] Unibeast stuck on "copying files"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Im using a legit Mac Mini i picked up TODAY from the Apple store. Ive also tried on a old macbook, both have the same result. Im using a PNY USB 2.0 16GB flash drive. Ive read soo much stuff, some people say leave it overnight it is working, some say i need to try a different USB port (I've tried them all), and some say i need a different USB. Im very tired of dead ends, does anyone who actually knows what they are talking about know what i need to do?

Thanks!

Im using a legit Mac Mini i picked up TODAY from the Apple store. Ive also tried on a old macbook, both have the same result. Im using a PNY USB 2.0 16GB flash drive. Ive read soo much stuff, some people say leave it overnight it is working, some say i need to try a different USB port (I've tried them all), and some say i need a different USB. Im very tired of dead ends, does anyone who actually knows what they are talking about know what i need to do?

Thanks!
Sometimes a faulty USB thumb drive do that. Have you tried using another one?

I had to erase USB stick and format with GUID instead of MBR and it worked.

Getting the same error and I had used dosdude1's Installer because macOS was not downloading the full installer

Mine gets stuck there too. Can anyone solve this? Would appreciate very much.

Edit: worked. Have patience! Give it a 20 minutes before you say it's stuck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back