Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra instalation won´t work on Kaby Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, instalation is done without problem, but after settings with multibeast and install Nvidia drivers, after restart macOS is not booting, the apple logo will appear and will not continue... In multibeast I set only audio and network card, UEFI boot and it is all.

1, Try boot from macOS installer by Press F11 at boot, on Clover menu select your macOS HDD, if ok then.

2, Download Clover Configurator.app, run and mount EFI partition, replace EFI folder with your usb EFI folder. If you are using my EFI files, audio should work, network not sure, DGPU ssdt, HDEF ssdt and PM ssdt are included.

3, Remember to download NV Web driver.

1. boot with flashdisk with macOS installer not working too.

2. If will be work with your EFI folder, how I run network if it not work? (Is there any easier way to connect EFI than terminal?)

3. yes, I was downloaded.

1. boot with flashdisk with macOS installer not working too.

2. If will be work with your EFI folder, how I run network if it not work? (Is there any easier way to connect EFI than terminal?)

3. yes, I was downloaded.

My previously attached EFI, is base on MSI B250M PRO-VDH, Pentium G4560, NV GT730.

Basically my HW config are very closed to yours, same audio ALC887 and lan RTL8111h, only your DGPU is not officially supported but mine is supported.

If your macOS is fresh installed with 10.12.4 and install latest NV Web driver with Pascal support everything should work.

https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/378/WebDriver-378.05.05.05f02.pkg

Download and run Clover Configurator.app, mount EFI partition, just copy previously attached EFI folder to your macOS HDD EFI partition, no need to run MultiBeast, all kexts should match to your HW config and necessary ssdts are included, NV HDMI audio should work too.

Thank you very much for your time.

Is interesting, that now macOS boot from flashdisk correct, without problem. I don't know vere is the problem, yesterday not boot from flashdisk. And now I have a windows "A new Nvidia Web Driver is available" and from macOS actualization too. I will use your EFI folder and I will tell you, whats new.

So, macOS is working now, booting from HDD. But not work GPU (resolution is 1280x1024 and switch to NVIDIA Web Driver from OS X Default Graphics Driver in control panel is without effect, after reboot still back OS X Default Graphics Driver) and not work audio, the sound card is not installed. Whats now please?

So, macOS is working now, booting from HDD. But not work GPU (resolution is 1280x1024 and switch to NVIDIA Web Driver from OS X Default Graphics Driver in control panel is without effect, after reboot still back OS X Default Graphics Driver)
Setup emulated NVRAM to store the nvda_drv=1 boot flag in boot-args.
See Problem 6 of Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems
Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts

GPU is working, thank you very much :) And the soundcard? Still not work :(

So, macOS is working now, booting from HDD. But not work GPU (resolution is 1280x1024 and switch to NVIDIA Web Driver from OS X Default Graphics Driver in control panel is without effect, after reboot still back OS X Default Graphics Driver) and not work audio, the sound card is not installed. Whats now please?

Try upgrade bootloader, download the latest Clover_v2.4k_r4061.zip, click Customize and check options, see attached png.

Although HW config are very closed, ACPI tables may have slightly difference, need ACPI tables to verify my ssdts.

When Clover boot menu is show up, press F4, it will extract ACPI tables from mobo BIOS and store to EFI/Clover/ACPI/orgin/

Zip and upload dsdt.aml and ssdt*.aml

Attachments

• clover 1.png
    clover 1.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 457
  • clover 2.png
    clover 2.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 415
The files are here, thank you.

Attachments

• aml.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 112
The files are here, thank you.

SSDT.aml for IGPU and HDEF may need change layout ID.
SSDT-1.aml for NV DGPU HDMI audio, is correct.
SSDT-2.aml for CPU PM G4560 only, is correct.

Try to replace EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml with attached.

Attachments

• SSDT.aml
    352 bytes · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back