CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have Pentium G4560 on mb MSI B250M Bazooka, 16 GB DDR4 RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 2133 MHz and Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4 GB (Gainward) and instalation macOS Sierra won´t work. I tried verbose (-v) and safe (-x) too and instalation program don´t run. After xxx minutes (20 minutes max.) still black screen. Is any chance for working hackintosh on this system? If yes, how? Thank you.

Hi, I have Pentium G4560 on mb MSI B250M Bazooka, 16 GB DDR4 RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 2133 MHz and Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4 GB (Gainward) and instalation macOS Sierra won´t work. I tried verbose (-v) and safe (-x) too and instalation program don´t run. After xxx minutes (20 minutes max.) still black screen. Is any chance for working hackintosh on this system? If yes, how? Thank you.

For G4560 use FakeCPUID 0x0306a0.
For GTX 1050 boot with nv_disable=1 until you have installed the web drivers.

Thank you, I will try and I will know how it went.

Hmmm, boot is working...a few time and after few seconds follow reboot, without any errors... Where is the problem, know anybody?

Any idea or is not chance?

I would like, but where can I find the config.plist? Somewhere on the USB stick? Thank you for your time.

I would like, but where can I find the config.plist? Somewhere on the USB stick? Thank you for your time.
If you created in UEFI mode it will be in the /EFI/CLOVER/ folder in the EFI partition of your USB flash drive.
If you created in Legacy mode it will be in the /EFI/CLOVER/ folder in the system partition of your USB flash drive.

OK, I see, thank you. Here is the file. The flashdisk is default by UniBeast.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 295
OK, I see, thank you. Here is the file. The flashdisk is default by UniBeast.
Are you installing using your integrated Intel graphics or your GTX 1050 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back