Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone!

I am trying to install Sierra on a new desktop, with this configuration:

MB Gigabyte H170-D3HP
CPU I5 6500
Ram Crucial 8GB DDR
CPU Intel HD530

The installation wasn't so hard, and everything seems to be fine, and at the first login Sierra works fine. After the login, i use Multibeast for driver installation, and something must be wrong with it. The Multibeast process ends without error, but after the reboot keyboard and mouse USB are unable, and the login is impossibile. I am not have any PS2 device, and the same keyboard and mouse, in the same port, have worked well during the installation.

I try every possibile option in Clover, without success. I repeat this process two times, with two different installation USB Drive, based on two different versione of Sierra (i guess first time Sierra 10.12.4, and the second time the last available). I think that i chose wrong option in MultiBeast, i am followed this topic, based on a similar motherboard.

So, what can i do? I am not afraid to reinstall one more time Sierra from the beginning, but if i can fix keyboard and mouse i would be happy :mrgreen:

Thanks for the attention, and forgive me for my english. Thanks in advance!

@mikdeckard, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@mikdeckard, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

Sorry for my delyed reply, but this pc is not my, i helped a friend. I have some problem video on my pc, but first i prefer to finish this other. The configuration of my friend is this:

MB Gigabyte
CPU I5 6500
Ram Crucial 8GB DDR
CPU Intel HD530

At the end i resolved, i make some stupid error with multibeast. Plug keyboard and mouse in usb front port, i make login and i install again from Multibeast drivere. I do not resolve anything, this pc is not at my home and and occasionaly i proceed with the work.

I can't fix audio and ethernet connection, that sometimes works and sometimes don't.

For the audio i have installed all VoodooHDA drivers available, because i couldn't find the exact driver. Install multi driver could make issue? If yes, i'd better to remove it? For the ethernet connection i don't remember, but i choose the wrong driver, i guess.

I tried to look a driver guide for Sierra and this Gigabyte H170-D3HP, but whitout success. I'd better to post this in a new topic?

Thank in advance, and sorry again for my deleyed reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back