Contribute
Register

[Solved] High Sierra 10.13.6 installation interrupted by about 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel virtualisation I switched to disable. Am I right?
I downloaded GenericUSBXHCI.kext and USBInjectAll.kext (release, not debug, but I don't know what is the difference between them) and by turns put it to kexts -> Other folder, trying to install the system. The same. Tried to change usb ports – the same, tried to take off video card – the same.
Fakesmc.kext in kexts -> other folder.
USB do not blink, but, as I know, usb never blinked.

Last edited:
HELP PLS! I have problem TOO! (((((

In bios set PEG as primary display output. Disable IGPU or internal graphics mode.

Clover graphics menu go to options then CPU tuning uncheck halt enabler and pStates.

Thx! Its working for me!

Please, help. No ideas what to do.

This may not help you at all, but..
I had the same problem where the installer would quit at roughly 75%.
What somewhat worked, after it crashed, I booted back into Legacy USB (Clover) and chose to boot from the hard disk.
The installer would continue (showing different screen saying Installing to <partition_name>) and then crash yet again.
I repeated the same thing, but the second time the installer would actually continue to 100%.

This may not help you at all, but..
I had the same problem where the installer would quit at roughly 75%.
What somewhat worked, after it crashed, I booted back into Legacy USB (Clover) and chose to boot from the hard disk.
The installer would continue (showing different screen saying Installing to <partition_name>) and then crash yet again.
I repeated the same thing, but the second time the installer would actually continue to 100%.

Yes, the installation takes about 3-4 reboots to complete.

Please, help. No ideas what to do.

Remove the Nvidia card.
Go to bios and set igfx or IGPU as primary, set 64mb memory allocation and max setting if you have it.

Go to clover boot menu and select inject intel. Fake ID 0x04128086, and ig 0x0a260006.
Try booting with those settings.

Thanks for advice, but the result the same.

Solved - updated bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back