Contribute
Register

[Solved] Clover NVRAM Uninstaller unsigned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded above-mentioned installer package and I noticed that it isn’t code-signed. Is that intended?

Sorry about that, I've replaced it with the signed version.

Hi MacMan,
thank you for the update, but the Clover NVRAM Uninstaller from post Standalone tonymacx86 Clover Builds deleted my nvram.plist but no build-in backup script, I thought it will use the new OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi, however, my computer
shows "Your computer was restarted because of a problem" on every start up., exist even after cleared CMOS, reinstalled clover with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, do you know how to get previous good status back?

Please kindly also add warning or tutorial for us to check if our mobo/cpu does support native NVRAM, for example, mine seems no support.:rolleyes:

Clover Uninstaller only uninstalls NVRAM support and it only deletes the files that MultiBeast Clover with Emulated NVRAM installs.

You then need to install Clover using new Clover UEFI with OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi.

How to test for native NVRAM had been discussed many times on the forum, search is your friend.

Yes it is, click on the lock on the top right of the UI.
Hmm… Gatekeeper does prevent me from launching the installer package:
Screenshot 2020-01-10 at 19.52.23.png
I haven’t encountered this before.

/Edit: I think it is because if Catalina’s notarisation requirements. See e.g. here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back