Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED]
Hi,
I am using intel DH67BL motherboard (ALC892 Audio codec)
http://www.intel.com/products/desktop/m ... erview.htm
with intel core i5-2400 Sandy bridge processor.

I have installed the mac snow leopard with 10.6.7 combo update, everything working great other than audio. I am getting some kind of buzzz noise with sound, and sound is splitting like if you play a 1 sec sound slow as 10 sec.

Here is the things i have followed

1.installed the snow leopard through the latest iboot-legacy

2. installed 10.6.7 combo update

3. rebooted via iboot-legacy( Now my graphics and audio enabled without installing multibeast, but audio is buzzing as i explained earlier)

4. There is no custom DSDT for my motherboard, so i have selected easyBeast+system utilities+ACL8xxHDA+HDA rollback+ALC892+NV enabler + chimera boot-loader.

5. now i am able to boot from chimera, everything is working great except audio, new audio driver installed, but still i am getting same buzz sound

Please help me if anyone knows the solution

Thanks in advance

Re: Buzzing audio on Intel DH67BL motherboard

no need for nv enabler remove it from system \library\extension then reboot ,

Re: Buzzing audio on Intel DH67BL motherboard

Thanks for the reply.
Found the solution myself and its working fine.

I have added busdatio=29 in my bootloader.

Now audio is working fine in ALC892HDA and voodooHDA as well :)

shrikumarhegde said:
[SOLVED]
Hi,
I am using intel DH67BL motherboard (ALC892 Audio codec)
http://www.intel.com/products/desktop/m ... erview.htm
with intel core i5-2400 Sandy bridge processor.

I have installed the mac snow leopard with 10.6.7 combo update, everything working great other than audio. I am getting some kind of buzzz noise with sound, and sound is splitting like if you play a 1 sec sound slow as 10 sec.

Here is the things i have followed

1.installed the snow leopard through the latest iboot-legacy

2. installed 10.6.7 combo update

3. rebooted via iboot-legacy( Now my graphics and audio enabled without installing multibeast, but audio is buzzing as i explained earlier)

4. There is no custom DSDT for my motherboard, so i have selected easyBeast+system utilities+ACL8xxHDA+HDA rollback+ALC892+NV enabler + chimera boot-loader.

5. now i am able to boot from chimera, everything is working great except audio, new audio driver installed, but still i am getting same buzz sound

Please help me if anyone knows the solution

Thanks in advance

Hi, i'm trying to install Multibeast on my Lion 10.7.4 i have the same Motherboard has you DH67BL. help me to now the best setting for my hackintosh.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back